Year 10 Pastoral Structure
Pastoral Leader - Year 10 - Miss A Statham
10U Mr B Watts
10H Mr B Camsell
10C Miss S McHarron
10S Miss B Flanagan
10J Mrs L Halpin
If you have any worries or concerns, no matter how minor, please do not hesitate to contact the Form Teacher. Please telephone Reception and leave a message and the Form teacher will get back to you or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who to contact for advice
For guidance on:
The content of the curriculum Ms A Murphy (Deputy Head)
Special Needs e.g. learning difficulties, Mr P McAleese (Deputy Head)/Mrs N Griffiths (Assistant Head)
physical impairment, medical issues
Problems concerning school work, Form Teacher or Miss A Statham (Pastoral Leader - Year 10)
progress and conduct
Questions relating to Music Tuition Mrs C Hulme (Head of Music)
Careers Advice Mrs K Douglas (Careers Advisor)
All of the above named staff can be contacted through the main switchboard on 0151 677 7696.
- The school’s target for attendance is 97% and it is vitally important that your daughter does not miss school unless she is really ill.
- You should telephone school on her first day of absence and send a note when she returns to school after her illness. Please mark the absent note clearly with your daughter’s name, form and the dates when she was absent.
- A reminder that the absence line number is 641 8133
- Medical appointments etc. should be made outside of school hours whenever possible.
- Family holidays should not be taken during school time.
- Work copied up is not an adequate replacement for being in the lesson when a topic is taught.
Your daughter must be in school each day by 8.30am. She must also ensure that she arrives on time for each of her lessons throughout the day.