Teacher of Physics (NQT/RQT) for September 2021
This post will suit a dynamic, well qualified Newly/Recently Qualified Teacher who wishes to join an outstanding Department and is ambitious to teach throughout Years 7-13.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications in Physics
- An up to date knowledge of pedadogy
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching Physics
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 980 girls on roll and it is
oversubscribed. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application Forms only (no CVs) to be returned by email (email@example.com) to school by:
Closing date: Friday 19 March 2021 at 10.00am
Interviews: Friday 26 March 2021