Teacher of Physical Education (Maternity Leave)
Teacher of Physical Education (Maternity Cover)
Required from February 2022, an outstanding teacher to join a winning team teaching Physical Education throughout the school.
This post will suit a dynamic teacher of girls’ Physical Education, who will be required to teach up to and including GCSE and A Level. Candidates should be keen to develop a successful track record of teaching Physical Education throughout the school, including Sixth Form. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced teachers or NQTs to join a dedicated and committed team and further develop your abilities and knowledge within a supportive environment.
The department is well equipped with office space and our facilities include sports hall, dance studio, fitness suite, astro turf and playing field.
The successful candidate will have:
- Evidence of pupil successes in accordance with experience
- A passion to inspire students to love the subject through outstanding teaching
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- The desire to make a significant contribution to pupil wellbeing and fitness
- A capacity to use personal initiative in enhancing the work of the department
- The ability to inspire and lead pupils in performing at school level, Club level, County level and National level
- A firm commitment to extra curricular
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 980 girls on roll and it is oversubscribed. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application Forms only (no CVs) to be returned
by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to school by:
Closing date: Monday 29 November 2021 at 10am
Interviews: Tuesday 7 December 2021