Teacher of Mathematics for September 2021
This post will suit a dynamic, well qualified teacher who has a successful track record of teaching Mathematics throughout the school. The ability to teach Advanced Level Mathematics is essential.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications in Mathematics
- An up to date knowledge of pedadogy
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching Mathematics
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 980 girls on roll and it is oversubscribed. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application Forms only (no CVs) to be returned by email (email@example.com) to school by:
Closing date: Friday 19 March 2021 at 10.00am
Interviews: Thursday 25 March 2021