Teacher of Biology for January 2022
Teacher of Biology
Required for January 2022
This post will suit a dynamic, well qualified Newly/Recently Qualified Teacher who wishes to join an outstanding Department and is ambitious to teach throughout Years 7-13.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications in Biology
- An up to date knowledge of pedadogy
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching Biology and Science in Years 7 & 8
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 980 girls on roll and it is
oversubscribed. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application Forms only (no CVs) to be returned
by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to school by:
Closing date: Friday 26 November 2021 at 10am
Interviews: Wednesday 1 December 2021