Teacher of Biology (Maternity Leave) September 2019
Teacher of Biology
(Maternity Leave Cover from September 2019)
This post will suit a dynamic, well qualified teacher who has a successful track record of teaching Biology throughout the school, including Advanced Level. This would also suit a newly qualified teacher.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications in Biology
- An up to date knowledge of pedagogy
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching Biology
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 980 girls on roll and it is oversubscribed. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications to be returned by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to school by:
Closing date: Monday 15 April 2019 at noon
Interviews: Wednesday 24 April 2019