E-safety Parental Briefings
- April 2015: Trusting myself - trusting my selfie
- July 2015: Nude selfies - what parents need to know, On line resilience
- October 2015: The internet - an inspiring and positive place
- December 2015: CEOP new website
- February 2015: Safer Internet Day - 9 February 2016
- Digital Parenting Magazine
- February 2016 E Safety Adviser Schools' Newsletter
Safer Internet Day 2016 will take place on the 9th February with the theme Play your part for a better internet!
- April 2016 E Safety Newsletter - Using Snapchat
- June 2016 E Safety Adviser Schools' Newsletter - Mrs Smith advises that this is the most recent newsletter from Alan Mackenzie, who is an e-safety adviser. There are some interesting articles on
- Vulnerability and my frustration at the lack of resources.
- Student voice - how I engage students in e-safety topics.
- 'Don't share personal information' - is this good information for children?
- YouTube for Kids - new app review
- July 2016 E Safety Newsletter CEOP launch a new public awareness campaign. Please see the latest e-safety bulletin below for all the details on this.
Mrs Smith will be introducing the Acceptable User Policy to all Year 7 pupils over the coming weeks....Click here to download
E-Safety Magazine DITTO.....Click here to download
The 5 Digital Parenting Rules That Really Matter...Read More
What Every Parent Needs To Know About Radicalisation...Read More
Child Sexual Exploitation Parent Checklist...Read More
'10 ways to manage screen time'...Read More
- November 2016 - E-Safety Magazine DITTO.....Click here to download