KS3 Coordinator Mathematics TLR2c required
Full details of this post available here..
Key Stage 3 Coordinator Mathematics
TLR 2c £2794
Required for January 2021
This post will suit a dynamic, well qualified teacher who has a successful track record of teaching Mathematics throughout the school, including Advanced Level.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications in Mathematics
- Creative teaching ideas and an understanding of current best practice
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching Mathematics
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- Responsibility for tracking progress and interventions at KS3, particularly for disadvantaged pupils
- Responsibility for the development of extra-curricular activities in mathematics at KS3
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 980 girls on roll and it is oversubscribed. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application Forms only (no CVs) to be returned
by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to school by:
Closing date: 15 October 2020 at 10am
Interviews: 22 October 2020