Teacher of Mathematics required.....
Find out more details and apply here.
Teacher of Mathematics
Required for September 2020
This post will suit a dynamic, well qualified teacher who has a successful track record of teaching Mathematics throughout the school, including Advanced Level. A TLR could be available to the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications in Mathematics
- An up to date knowledge of pedadogy
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching Mathematics
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 980 girls on roll and it is oversubscribed. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application Forms only (no CVs) to be returned
by email (email@example.com) to school by:
Closing date: Wednesday 26 February 2020 at 10am
Interviews: Tuesday 3 March 2020