Teacher of English (Maternity Cover) for October 2019
Find out further details about this vacancy.
Teacher of English (Maternity Leave)
Required for October 2019
This post will suit a dynamic, well qualified teacher who is able to teach English throughout the school including Advanced Level. This post is suitable for NQTs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching English
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
English is a highly successful Faculty with many students studying English Literature, English Language and Film Studies at Advanced Level.
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 980 girls on roll and it is oversubscribed. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications to be returned by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to school by:
Closing date: Friday 17 May 2019 at noon
Interviews: Wednesday 22 May 2019