Teacher of Mathematics for September 2019
Find out more details about this vacancy.
Teacher of Mathematics
Required for September 2019
This post will suit a dynamic, well qualified teacher who has a successful track record of teaching Mathematics throughout the school.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications in Mathematics
- An up to date knowledge of pedadogy
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching Mathematics
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 980 girls on roll and it is oversubscribed. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications to be returned by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to school by:
Closing date: Tuesday 23 April 2019 at 10am
Interviews: Friday 26 April 2019