Teacher of French (Maternity Cover) for March 2017.
Full details of this vacancy are available here.
Teacher of French
(Maternity Leave Cover from March 2017)
This post will suit a dynamic, well qualified teacher who has or hopes to have a successful track record of teaching French throughout the school, including Advanced Level.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications in French
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching French
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 980 girls on roll and it is oversubscribed. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications to be returned by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to school by:
Closing date: Wednesday 25 January 2017 at 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 31 January 2017