Teacher of English NQT for September 2018
Teacher of English NQT
Required for September 2018
This post will suit a dynamic, well qualified Newly Qualified Teacher who wishes to join an outstanding Department and is ambitious to teach throughout Years 7-13.
You will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications in English
- An up to date knowledge of pedagogy
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching English
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra-curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 980 girls on roll and it is oversubscribed. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
For application forms and further details contact the school or visit the web site.
Applications to be returned by email (email@example.com) to school by:
Closing date: Monday 16 April 2018 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 24 April 2018