Director of Sixth Form required
Director of Sixth Form
(Leadership Spine L12-16)
Required for September 2012
This is an outstanding opportunity for a successful middle leader.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven record of achieving excellent results at GCSE and Advanced Level
- Efficient management skills and proven record of leadership
- Experience of supporting Sixth Form students
- A strong portfolio of CPD
- Excellent ICT skills
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls. There are over 950 girls on roll and it is oversubscribed. The 2011 examination results produced the best Key Stage 4 results of any secondary school on Wirral. The school has academy status.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced CRB disclosure.