Teacher of English (Maternity Cover) required
Teacher of English (Maternity Cover)
Required for September 2012
This post will suit a dynamic, well qualified teacher who has or hopes to have a successful track record of teaching English throughout the school. Applications from newly qualified teachers are welcome.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching English
- A keen interest in Film.
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
English is a highly successful Faculty with many students studying English Literature, English Language/Literature and Film Studies at Advanced Level.
At its last inspection the school was judged to be Outstanding.
‘Students show a joyful enthusiasm for learning and strive to achieve consistently high standards.’ Ofsted
Upton Hall School is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls 11-18. The school has over 950 girls on roll and is oversubscribed.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced CRB disclosure.