Teacher of Mathematics required for September 2012
Teacher of Mathematics
Required for Autumn Term 2012
This post is to cover sickness absence and will suit a dynamic, well qualified teacher who has or hopes to have a successful track record of teaching mathematics throughout the school, including Advanced Level.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications
- A lively enthusiasm for teaching Mathematics
- A determination to achieve outstanding results
- An ability to use ICT for teaching and learning
- A commitment to offering a rich variety of extra curricular activities
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
The Mathematics Faculty is situated in outstandingly well resourced accommodation. Mathematics is a specialist subject within the Technology College. Results are excellent.
Upton Hall School FCJ is a Roman Catholic Grammar School for girls 11-18 and has academy status. The school has over 950 girls on roll and is oversubscribed.
Upton Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced CRB disclosure.
Applications to be returned by e-mail: email@example.com to school by:
Closing date: Thursday 30 August 2012
Interviews: Monday 3 September 2012